Data & Maps
If you love data, this page is for you! Come take a look at various maps, collected transportation data, interactive map services and more.
- Cheyenne Area Future Land Use & Transportation Map
- Official Map for Storey Blvd. & Van Buren Ave. 2017
- Major Street Plan Official Map 2015
- Official Map for Christensen Rd. 2015
- Official Map for US Hwy 30, Dell Range Blvd., E. Pershing Blvd. & Christensen Rd. 2010
- Official Map for Norris Viaduct Reconstruction 2003
- Official Map for Storey Blvd. & Converse Ave. Extension 2003
- Official Map for Morrie Ave. Extension 1995
These free maps are made available for download and/or printing and are updated once a year. They are provided by the Cheyenne – Laramie County GIS Cooperative.
To view the most current roads, streets, zoning and other GIS data layers, visit the Cheyenne – Laramie Cooperative GIS Database Search and Interactive Mapping Site here.
- County Road Map (.PDF)
- City Street Map (.PDF)
- City Zoning Map (.PDF)
- County Zoning Map (.PDF)
- Cheyenne Area Snow and Ice Control Guide 2019
Interactive Map Services
The GIS Program members are actively involved in creating, hosting and maintaining public and internal Interactive Map Services using various technologies. As new public sites are developed, the following list will be updated.
Note: High-speed broadband internet connectivity is recommended to view the mapping sites below.
- ArcGIS Online maps for City of Cheyenne and Laramie County – This site contains an assortment of maps to help you locate Traffic Counts, Parks, Greenway Paths, Zoning Districts, and Public Buildings. The content changes periodically, so check back often.
- Cheyenne Area Interactive Traffic Count Map
- Floodplain Mapping – Query and search properties in relation to the special flood hazard areas for Cheyenne and Laramie County.
- Laramie County Parcel Viewer – Query and search parcels and addresses for assessed owner information current as of the first of the year.
- Laramie County School District #1 School Boundaries & School Locator – Query and search for schools, district boundaries and bus stops.
- Wyoming Department of Transportation Travel Information Map
Cheyenne Traffic Counts
View multiple year traffic counts from a variety of points in the Cheyenne region.
This report contains a record for each reported traffic crash in the area. The crash record provides information on the date, time, collision type, vehicle type, driver demographics, and contributing factors for each crash. The data originates from WYDOT Highway Safety Office.
- 2019 Annual Crash Report Cheyenne Urban Area
- 2018 Annual Crash Report Cheyenne Urban Area
- 2017 Annual Crash Report Cheyenne Urban Area