What is the Citizen’s Advisory Committee?
How would YOU improve transportation in Cheyenne? Join our Citizen’s Advisory Committee, and you’ll have a chance to assist the Transportation Planners with bringing about improvements to our area.
Bring us your concerns about biking, driving, roadway safety, pedestrian access and more, and we’ll work together at quarterly meetings to create a solution that can benefit our entire community.
What does the Citizen’s Advisory Committee do?
The Committee meets officially four times a year.
At these quarterly meetings, Committee members are expected to:
- Provide input from a citizen’s perspective on what the MPO’s transportation planning priorities should be
- Become educated about the MPO’s current projects and plans
- Recommend projects to the MPO Policy Committee for approval
Apply to join the Citizen’s Advisory Committee!
Interested in being part of the MPO’s Citizen’s Advisory Committee? Download and fill out the application here:
Citizen’s Advisory Committee application
Your completed application can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or delivered to the MPO office in person at 615 W. 20th Street in Cheyenne.
- September 21, 2017 Agenda
- May 18, 2017 Meeting Agenda
- February 16, 2017 Meeting Minutes
- February 18, 2016 Minutes
- June 16, 2016 Minutes
For more information, contact Nancy Olson at (307) 638-4366 or email@example.com.