Reed Avenue Rail Corridor Plan
Summary of Project
In spring of 2017, the MPO contracted Kimley-Horn to develop a design for the Reed Avenue Rail Corridor within Cheyenne’s West Edge District.
The goal of the Reed Avenue Rail Corridor Plan is to look at opportunities to revitalize Reed Avenue as a vibrant multiuse corridor that spurs investment and redevelopment within the West Edge District.
Phase I, Project Kick off and Existing Conditions Analysis: April – May 2017
Phase II, Community Workshop Series, Design Concepts, Fiscal Analysis: June – July 2017
Phase III, Final Workshop, Design Concepts and Guidelines: August – October 2017
FINAL WORKSHOP – August – October 2017
- Corridor Walkthrough
- Project Steering Committee Meeting #1
- Over 8 stakeholder and one on one meetings
- Community Workshop #1 – April 17, 2017
- Community Design Charrette – June 20-22
- Community Meeting #3 – October 3, 2017