Read the Archer Trail Connector Plan or at the following locations in paper format.
- Cheyenne MPO: Office 615 W. 20th Street
- Laramie County Library: 2200 Pioneer Ave., (third floor),
- Laramie County Planning Office: 3966 Archer Pkwy.
Comments can be made directly online at this link.
The Cheyenne and Laramie County area continues to expand to the east with the addition of housing and amenities. The Laramie County Archer Complex has and will continue to expand with the addition of the multi-purpose events facility which is expected to host many alluring events.
This plan explored options to connect the existing Greenway, that ends at the intersection of HR Ranch Road and Campstool Road, to the Archer Complex. This rural area offers beautiful views of rolling hills and the Crow Creek riparian area. This plan provides an opportunity to expand the Greater Cheyenne Greenway system to the Archer Complex – providing a non-motorized connection to this event space. Trail planning considered all potential user types including equestrians, bicyclists, walkers and joggers. Both pathways and on-street bicycle facilities were considered.
Archer Trail Anticipated Schedule
- June 17 City of Cheyenne Planning Commission Public Hearing
- June 27 Laramie County Planning Commission Public Hearing
- July 17 MPO Technical Committee
- July 18 MPO Citizens’ Committee
- September 25 MPO Policy Committee
Displays from Public Open House Jan 29, 2019