- This event has passed.
MPO Policy Committee Meeting
April 11, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
The Cheyenne MPO Policy Committee Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 3:30 PM in the Mayor’s Conference Room, 2101 O’Neil Ave.
1. Approval of the December 20, 2017 minutes.
2. Election of Chair and Vice-Chair
3. Discussion and Approval of the Reed Ave Rail Corridor Master Plan.
4. Discussion on MPO Performance Measures. Consideration on an Agreement between WYDOT, MPO and the Public Transportation Operator Responsibilities in adopting and reporting Performance Targets.
5. Consideration of the priorities for STP-Urban Projects.
6. Update on Planning Projects
a. Whitney Plan
b. Parsley Plan
c. Dell Range and U.S. 30 Plan
d. Safe Streets Cheyenne
e. Archer Greenway Connector
f. PlanCheyenne Master Transportation Plan
7. Citizen Advisory Committee Membership
8. Update on current and upcoming projects
a. City of Cheyenne
b. Laramie County
9. Other Business
a. MPO Plans and TIP on the Web
b. Next meeting Wednesday, June 20, 2018 at the Commissioner’s Office